Before you can fully use the various components of the Online Academy it is important to review your computer’s hardware and software. Have the system requirements for the respective components been met as well?
Here is an overview of the key system requirements: 1. General
- Browser: Internet Explorer, version 10 or higher, MS Edge, Firefox, version 38 or higher, Chrome, version 43 or higher, Safari, version 8 or higher, Android, version 4 or higher.
- Fast internet connection (at least 20 Mbit/s).
- Sound card, microphone/headset.
- For meetings in the online classroom on a PC or Mac: - Microsoft Windows, version 7 or higher or Mac 10.8 or higher. - Adobe® Flash® Player 13.0+.
- For meetings in the online classroom on a mobile device: - Apple OS version iOS 6 or higher: iPhone version 4S or higher, iPad version 2 or higher, iPad mini. - Android OS version 2.3.4 or higher: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4, Nexus 7 tablet.